Sunday, September 2, 2012

Asher's Birthday

So I know I am SUPER behind on this blog!  I was reminded yesterday that I have not posted for a while and by awhile, I mean 7 months.  Thank you Aunt Jean for the encouragement!  I am making another attempt to not only catch up, but stay up.  We will see how it goes!  Now on to the back posts.  Asher turned 2 on Sept 2, 2012.  He is such a goofy kid and he makes all our lives much more fun!  At that point, he loved all things "Lightening McQueen" of course that is the cake he requested.  I am getting pretty good at that one!  We went down to Grandad and Mookey's house to celebrate. 

 Asher and McQueen!

This one is a sweets lover!   Takes after his mama!


Opening presents was a bit overwhelming!  He had a little too much help from his brothers and cousins, but eventually everything got opened.

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

No comments: