Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding #2

It was a fairy tale wedding, cowboy style. She was gorgeous which is not surprise as I learned that she has been some sort of rodeo queen for over half her life! They rode away from the church in a carriage drawn by a pair of matched paints and danced the night away. She sang to her groom (we missed that due to a fire alarm but I am sure it was romantic)! Tyler asked a girl to dance for the first time and was turned down for the first time after she asked her sister and her sister said "no." We got a great family picture and had a wonderful time. Congratulations Kyle and Stacy! I am sure God has great things planned for your future together!

It took him about 5 minutes to work up the courage to ask her and then he was turned down. It made me really sad for him.
Our little family.

The couple pulling up to the reception in a horse drawn carriage.

No comments: