Friday, June 5, 2009

My Boys

I have two of the best boys in the whole world just so you know. They are adorable. Weston got a new excersaucer/bouncer today at a garage sale (I love garage sales!) and he loves it! There are so many toys that sometimes he gets a little overwhelmed and cries, but for most of the time he was in it today he was laughing and doing his happy little scream. His smile melts my heart. Every morning wakes up happy and he has been sleeping until at least 7:30 and sometimes even longer than that. He wants to move so badly and will even stay on his hands and knees sometimes. He will be 5 months old tomorrow.

Tyler. My little ball of fire one minute and melt your heart romantic the next. He brought me a ton of flowers off my lilac yesterday and when he presented them to me, he said,"I love you to the sky and back mommy. Do you like these flowers I found for you??" Why yes Tyler, I do! They are dead on my table now but I haven't thrown them away yet cuz every time I look at them, I am reminded of how sweet he is. Last night he fell asleep on the couch and I told him to
go get his jammies on and he was gone for a long time so I went to check on him and this is what I found. I know you can't see all that well, but his eyes are closed and he is fast asleep. At least he made it to his dresser.....

And here's my sweet baby again. This is his most common face, HUGE smile! A happier baby I have never known. God is so good!

No comments: