Friday, May 29, 2009

Movie Night


We took the whole family to a movie last night, "Race to Witch Mountain" at the cheap theatre. It was a good flick and we got to sit through the whole thing. With an almost 5 month old baby. I was pretty impressed.

1 comment:

The Holzwarth's said...

Debbie,
Thank you so much for your comment! I do know who you are as Lee Ann and Kristen both talk about you a lot! :) I have to say I have peeked at your blog many times as well! I am so sorry for your losses as well, it is never an easy thing to get through. But by the grace of God we are able to. I know God has wonderful plans for our family, as well as yours! Your little boys are so very cute, you are so blessed! Thank you again for your comment and encouragement!!