Weston is 4 months old and I can't believe how the time has flown by since his birth. He continues to be a great baby and happy all the time. He is incredibly strong and can already sit on his own for quite a while. He thinks he is
pretty cool:-) He loves this new view of his world and his favorite thing to look at is his older brother (as seen in the background). Here are his stats from his 4 month well baby visit.
- Weight-16 lb 2 oz (74%)
- Height-25 1/2" (71%)
- Head circumference-17" (74%)
All in all, he is a well rounded baby. We will probably start cereal soon so I will post pics when we do. I think he will be more than happy to eat, but I guess we shall soon see!

3 comments:
Well ROUNDED sounds about right!
:)
That second picture is so adorable! Great perspective. I do think he's starting to get a little less round? Moving so much?
Yeah, a little less round and though he doesn't really move anywhere, he does move all the time. If I kicked my legs that much I wouldn't be able to walk the next day:-) Also, Marci said a lot of breastfed babies get really big at the beginning and then start to thin out at about 4-5months.
Post a Comment