Ha ha! I finally figured out how to put pictures up here in order!! I am so proud:-) Ever since we bought our house we have been planning to refinish the hardwood floors which includes our room, Weston's/guest bedroom, hallway, and the dining room. We wanted to do it before we moved in (which would have been infinitely easier!) but that didn't work out and now 2 years and a little more later, we finally did them! And they look so so so good! I love them! The pictures really don't do it justice, but here they are anyway.
BEFORE

The guest bedroom above and our room below.
THE PROCESS

Sean working in our room above and the newly sanded floor in the dining room below.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
The guest bedroom (I painted this room too and that is the way to paint; just before the floor is going to be sanded so you can spill all you want!) above and our room below.

Did he do a good job or what??? I have such a talented husband!
4 comments:
They look amazing! When we just bought our house, we pulled back the carpet and realized there was hardwood floor underneath throughout the entire house! Travis refinished the floor in the dining room and it is amazing how awesome they look when they are refinished! You guys did a good job!
P.S. You should tell me how you got your pictures to be in order...I still can't figure it out!
The floors look WONDERFUL. They look brand new!! Thanks for posting.
Wow that floor looks fantastic!! Love the paint color too! Of course I will have to come check it out in real life - maybe tomorrow? I'm not going to Denver, so....
those look so good. You guys sure are talented. I hope all is well in Laramie. Your kids are growing so fast.
Post a Comment