Thursday, May 14, 2009

A visitor.........

to my tub!! This actually happened a little while ago, but I am just now getting it posted. So here is the story. Jo and Sarah stopped by and Tyler was in the tub. Jo and I went to look for something and pretty soon we heard Sarah cry just a little. I yelled into Tyler to see what was happening and he said, "she's in the bathroom with me." At least that is what I thought he said. What he actually said is, "she is in the bathtub with me!" I ran in there and this is what I found:
Tyler was quick to tell me that she fell in on her own while she was reaching for the toy you see her holding in the picture and that he helped her get up after she had fallen in:-) Jo ran home (cuz she can do that now since it is only 7 houses away) to get Sarah some new clothes and I peeled off her soaked ones. This is not an easy task with a squirmmy 1 year old! Finally she was naked except for her diaper and as I was pulling off the first tab, I thought "oh, I hope she didn't poop!" Sure enough she did and now it was in my tub! I pulled her and Tyler out as fast as possible and cleaned the tub. When I turned the water on again, I realized that there was no longer any hot water! So I had to heat up water on the stove while the kids ran around naked. Should have know better than to let an unpotty trained child run around naked in my house. At least when she peed it was on the tile! Finally I got the tub full enough to wash Tyler and Sarah and Jo and I had a good laugh about the whole thing. The next time she came over and Tyler was in the tub, we kept a little closer eye on her:-)

No comments: