Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy boy

Here are two of my favorite pictures of my baby from the last few days. I know that some of you check this blog daily just for pics of my adorable children, so I didn't want to disappoint you:-) It has finally been nice enough for short sleeves and shorts and I absolutley LOVE being able to see Weston's chubby arms, legs and fat little feet! He is growing so much and rolling over and sitting up. We have also been busy with house things and he is pictured here on the new carpet. Gotta love those big baby blues!


He still loves his cereal and he gets it (usually) twice a day. I am not sure who gets more cereal, Weston or his bib!
We are looking forward to the arrival of Angie and her clan sometime this evening, so I am sure I will have more pics to post soon. My grandpa is turning 80 this summer and he and my grandma are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary, so all the family is getting together this Memorial Day weekend to celebrate with them. I can't wait!

2 comments:

oncearunner said...

What a perfect little baby face! He's so cute! Have a great weekend :)

The Bryans said...

Looks like he's liking your new carpet as well! :) I love seeing Andi's arm rolls in short sleeves as well haha. Have a fun weekend!