Thursday, April 30, 2009

That's all the stuff I know!

I just walked in on Tyler and Weston sitting on the couch together. Tyler didn't see me and he was talking to his little brother. This is what I heard, "You wear what you get and you don't throw a fit. You eat what you get and you don't throw a fit. You go where you go and you don't throw a fit. And you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. That's all the stuff I know. (A small pause.) And don't whine and obey!" Then he saw me and stopped. We have taught him well! Now if only he followed his own advice all the time!

2 comments:

The Bryans said...

Wow, that IS very impressive! Educated little man - mom must be proud :)

Anonymous said...

Big brother already teaching little brother - cool! Wait till he teaches him to pee outside but fails to tell him to look around first!