Friday, April 17, 2009

Snowman snow!

I have been waiting all winter for snowman snow and it finally came. In April. I am not sure I wanted it enough for it to snow this much in April, but I guess if we have to have to spring snow, at least we can enjoy it! We have had quite the storm and I hear we are supposed to get more this weekend. We probably have 12-14 inches already. Here is a picture of the top of my van this morning after I spent probably 30 minutes uncovering it.
Tyler and I had a great out behind the house making a snowman. Last time we made a snowman out there someone stole the hat we put on his head and knocked him over within a couple of hours after we made him, so this poor snowman only got to have a snow hat:-( Not too good for keeping the head warm.
My little rug rat having the time of his life in the snow.

The roads have all been closed out of Laramie since last night, but they have just now reopened and Sean is leaving for Casper to take his CNOR (operating room certification) as soon as he gets home from work. Please pray for him as he is driving there and back and as he is taking his test tomorrow at 8 am. He appreciates all your prayers!

No comments: