On Monday night we were blessed with the presence of Trey's family coming for a night. It had been a long time since we had been able to see them, so it was extra special to get to spend some time with them. Tyler loves playing with Bailey and Allie and KT even joined in the play although the big kids are still a bit too rough for her. Trey and Kelli hadn't met Weston yet either, so they enjoyed getting to know him a little bit. Although, he has his first cold now, so he wasn't himself. Here is a rare moment when they are all sitting still (only because I made them!) Unfortunately I had already put Weston down for his nap so he's not in the picture.
KT loved Weston's bouncy chair although she didn't fit very well!
Sweet little Allie posing for the camera.
Now here is trouble if I ever saw it! The Ennist boys-just as rotten as their daddys!
No comments:
Post a Comment