Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Grandpa and Grandma
Grandpa and Grandma came for a visit 2 weeks ago and it was so much fun to have them! (I know I am slow getting this up, sorry!) We don't get to see them as often as we would like, so we have to have a lot of fun when they do get to come! And this is Weston (and Grandpa's) idea of a great time! Snuggling and reading a book.
Grandma brought "Bolt" for Tyler and they were both pretty happy about watching it!
Grandma got her fair share of baby snuggles too! The last time they saw Weston, he was only a few days old, and they couldn't believe how much he has changed.
That Friday night, our church had a baby shower for us and 3 other women and babies (1 here and 2 on the way). It was a great time and Weston got some wonderful stuff. This is Lil, Weston, and I at the shower.
I don't have any pictures of it, but they brought Tyler a marshmellow launcher made out of PVC pipe and it was a huge hit. Sean made a bunch more for all Tyler's friends and himself of course and a marshmellow war insued. I am sure it is just the first of many to come! Especially if it ever gets nice enough to have one outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment