Ok, enough of the sentimental mom. Lets get on to the happenings of the day! First order of business; the cake! Both boys helped me to mix it up......
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Birthday!
Weston turned one year old yesterday! I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since he came into our lives. As I held him when he got up, I thought about how much our lives have changed becuase of him. My heart has been healed, Tyler has found a playmate, and Sean now has 2/5ths of his basketball team he has always dreamed about having:-) Weston is truely a blessing from God and I am thankful for the year he has been in our lives!
Ok, enough of the sentimental mom. Lets get on to the happenings of the day! First order of business; the cake! Both boys helped me to mix it up......
And Weston took his job very seriously! He really really really wanted to put his little chubby fingers into the bowl while it was mixing!
But all the hard work it worth it when you get to sample the batter!
The cake! (Not really sure why it is sideways or how to change it, sorry!)
Ok, enough of the sentimental mom. Lets get on to the happenings of the day! First order of business; the cake! Both boys helped me to mix it up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun times! Beautiful cake!
Post a Comment