Tyler got a nerf gun that holds like 8 bullets. Hours of fun!
We headed up to Roy and Trent's house (some good friends of ours) and they work on a ranch at close to the very end of the South Fork road. A couple of miles past their house, the road just ends and if you want to go any farther, you have to go on horseback. It is beautiful up there and the ranch they live on is gorgous! Tyler got to find an egg which then he was convinced he was going to take home and hatch. It was very hard to explain to him that it just was not going to happen no matter how warm he kept it! The poor egg didn't even last until we left. I have to say I am not very sorry about that:-)
And Weston had a blast walking all over the place! He fell down more times than I could count, but he didn't care. He would just get back up again and head off. And don't even try to help him!! He was convinced he was going to catch these geese. They were tame ones, but this is about as close as he ever got to them! I think they were a little nervous about a person as short as them coming so close!
On Saturday Grandpa, Sean, and Tyler headed out for a day of ice fishing. Tyler was SO excited! And he even caught a fish! He was pretty proud of his catch and was quite disturbed about eating him although eventually he did eat the said fish and he even enjoyed it! What a soft hearted little boy I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment