Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby

This video is made from ultrasounds of our baby from 7 weeks 4 days to 16 weeks 4 days. It is what we showed at the Heart to Heart Pregnancy Center banquet a couple of weeks ago minus the music (don't know what happened to that!) But I still think it is pretty cool! I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

This is so cool, Deb! Thank you for giving us a "peek" at the new Mr. Ennist. :)

LittleWomen21 said...

Amazing video! I never saw much movement at my ultra sounds, but your little guy sure is a mover! I love the verse at the end, too.

Thank you for your prayers - Margo

Katy Redmon said...

So neat. I love what you are doing. I wish we had something to help women like that in our community. Holly loves it there. Thanks for the comment. I am excited, but feeling a little overwhelmed. 3 in 3 years is a lot, and this was unexpected. I keep having to remind myself that God will not give me more than I can handle. How are you feeling?