The circus was in Laramie yesterday, so I decided to take Tyler, Weston, and Sarah out to see it. A friend gave us a free ticket for 2 adults and 3 kids, so I also brought along Jessica
MacNaughton. I wasn't expecting too much, but it was actually really fun and the kids had a blast! The Martin clan also came along with us and we met up with the
Wookeys, Browns, and Nelsons when we got there. Here is the whole crew awaiting the beginning!

Me and my boys. If only I could get both of them to look at the camera at the same time!

The tigers. They were beautiful even though I couldn't get very good pictures
because of the lighting.

The three white tigers. The one on the stool off to the right had an attitude and he was dismissed early. But the rest of them did very well with just the
occasional growl or swat of a huge paw in the
trainer's direction.

Jumping through the flaming hoop! Tyler was quite impressed with that trick! He was amazed that they didn't catch on fire.

Tyler, Cody, and Sarah watching the elephants get saddled.

Tyler and Cody going up for a (very expensive) elephant ride!

Up on the elephant!

Elephant face.

And little Sarah wanted to ride a pony in the worst way! But unfortunately the ride wasn't nearly long enough and when she had to get off, it was very sad:-( But she survived since it was only intermission and the second half was about to start!
What a fun afternoon! It is not every day you get to see tigers and elephants when you live in Laramie Wyoming! Even Weston was impressed and he clapped his hands along to the music. Tyler and Cody were amazed at everything and Sarah loved it all except for the clown. She was NOT impressed with him and let everyone around know it! But all in all, a great time was had by all!
1 comment:
Oh how fun! That's right, it is quite the treat to see elephants and tigers in Laramie, let alone to get to ride one! Lucky kids :) I still remember getting to ride an elephant at a circus when I was little!
Post a Comment