So it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I am truly sorry and I will try to do better in the future. I know that I always say this, but man have we been busy around here! Sean is in the full swing of seminary and loving it although it is a lot of work. He is also very busy at work as it is nearing the end of the year and it always gets busy this time of year. The boys and I seem to stay very busy as well. Tyler has a movement class at the university on Monday and Wednesday mornings and preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. He loves both of them but it is a lot of running around taking him places and picking him up. I imagine it will only get worse the older he gets. And we seem to find tons of other things to fill up our free time! It has been a very mild fall for Laramie and we have been spending as much time as we can outside enjoying it! I hear the fall is ending tomorrow with a big snow storm! So here are a ton of pics of what we have been up to lately. As you can see, my boys look just a little alike:-)
We got to hitch a ride along with my parents to visit the Bennetts and celebrate Katie's 8th birthday. Also, they had not had a chance to meet Asher, so that was an added bonus. The boys always love playing with their cousins. Tyler and Adam especially like wrestling.
I recharged it and got this shot of Katie and Asher. That little girl loves babies and is going to be such a good mama someday!
The big boys (and Sean is included in that) had a great time carving pumpkins this year. Weston was a little unsure about the guts, but after some encouragement, he dug right in!
Daddy and his baby.
Halloween
Tyler was a power ranger, Weston was a froggie, and Asher was a little jack-o-lantern. We trick or treated at the children's clinic, and downtown. They got quite a bit of candy which had to be hidden promptly when we got home!
Every year the youth group goes to the harvest farm in Wellington, CO. In years past Erin Martin and I have tagged along, but they don't leave until later in the evening which makes for a long night for all our kids. So this year we decided to go a bit earlier. We had a great time and this time I made sure my camera had plenty of battery! Tyler and Weston conquered the haystack.
The littlest member of our family is growing and changing so much! He is still somewhat of a serious baby but he will also give huge and adorable smiles quite often. He is starting to coo and loves to talk to anyone who will listen to him. By about 7 weeks he started to consistently sleep through the night which makes his mama very happy! At 2 months he weighed 11 lb 9 oz (49%) and was 23 1/4 inches long (61%). He is such a joy and we couldn't imagine life without him!


2 comments:
Great pictures! But ehmmm...looks like your boys aren t the only ones who did some growing....what is happening to your font? :)
Love the Asher smile! Wish he would have done that while he was here.
Angie
Post a Comment