Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Visit to Montrose

This last weekend we packed all 5 of us up and headed to Montrose Colorado to visit Sean's grandparents and aunts. We have been wanting to go for a long time, but just never have. It was a beautiful trip once we got to Baggs. Funny how Baggs is about 2 miles from the state line between Wyoming and Colorado:-) The leaves were just beginning to turn and we got to see some beautiful country. And it was so nice to be able to see Grandma Sally, Grandpa Bob, Auntie H, and Nanny. It has been much too long! Here is Grandma with Sean and Asher. They had not met Weston or Asher before so they enjoyed the opportunity to meet the two youngest members of our family.

Tyler and Weston immediately fell in love with Auntie H and Nanny! They had a huge garden that Tyler was fascinated with and Weston loved the raspberries growing there! I think he would have hung out by the raspberry patch the whole time if we would have let him! Asher just loves anyone who will hold him! Here he is with Nanny.

Grandpa Bob with Tyler and Weston.

Grandpa Bob with all the kids.

The whole crew! From left to right: Nanny, Grandma, Auntie H, Tyler, Sean, Grandpa Bob, Weston, and Debbie.

We were so blessed by our trip and it was great to be able to see some family that we love but don't get to visit very often. Thank you for letting us come!!

1 comment:

Katy R said...

Debbie, Congratulations, what a beauty! I love your birth story. And I love Penelope. She was one of my favorite professors. She is the one who inspired me to try natural delivery. You are so brave. I wish I could try it at home. How is having 3 little boys?