Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Eating REAL Food!

Asher has always been my lightest kid. When he was 6 months old he was only in the 6% for weight! He has always eaten, but just not a lot. Then he started getting ear infections and we ended up putting him on Prednizone as a last ditch effort to aviod tubes and clear the fluid off his ears. It jump started his appetite and he has been LOVING food ever since! And I do mean LOVING it! I am amazed at what and how much my little toothless wonder can eat! He just keeps stuffing it in and making little noises of appreciation:-) I can't imagine the damage he will do to a meal when he gets some chompers in that adorable little mouth of his! I am really in trouble when these boys get older..........

First spaghetti.

First chocolate chip cookie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I love the first picture, he is adorable. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks! Angie

The Bryans said...

Look at that cute little man! I can't believe he s eating spaghetti already! I'm glad to hear that he s unknowingly feeling so much better!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are so engaging! Glad he's eating so good now!

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Whoops...I accidentally clicked anonymous...sorry.