Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2nd First Birthday!

This is my big boy on his first birthday! Took me about 30 minutes of telling him "no" before he would finally leave that hat on is head! He had a wonderful day at his Grandpa Bob and Grandma Lil's house!

Yay for 1 year old boys!!

We celebrated his birthday again the day after he turned 1. I made these ice cream cone cupcakes and they were a hit for the bigger kids, but the birthday boy had a little trouble with the hard cone:-) So if you ever want to use this idea, wait for an older birthday!



He really did try to blow out his candle although I am fairly certain it was his older brother who actually blew it out.


Yum, I do love me some cake!

This birthday party thing is a pretty good idea!




More presents?? OK, I can handle that!


A new hat! Maybe I can get him to keep this one on his head......unlikely!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big standing there, so different than a month ago, and so cute! Angie