Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Boys

As excited as I am for a little girl to join our family, I sure do love the little boys God has given us.  They are such characters and each so unique and special.  They have been loving the nicer weather we have been having around here lately and I have gotten some pretty cute pictures of them having fun.  Because I uploaded them in the wrong order and didn't feel like taking the time and energy to change it, we will start from youngest and go to oldest:)

ASHER
He is now about 20 months old and has become quite the little character.  He makes more faces than I even knew was possible and he has the biggest blue eyes imaginable!  He was the most content and easy baby I have had (I even asked the dr once if it was normal for a baby to sleep as much as he did and never cry because he would sleep up to 22 hrs a day and not cry for days at a time).  Those days are over now though!  This one has a mind of his own and finds things to get into that the older boys never got into.  He remains very obedient however and will stop something as soon as you tell him.  He is content to play on his own and is a little scraper when playing with others.  That must come from having 2 older brothers.  If he has something he wants to keep, he knows he may have to fight for it!  This particular day he and Weston were playing outside and were trying to get a drink out of the sprinkler.  Not really sure where the mud came in, but it made for a cute little face buggers and all!


Cheese Asher, say cheese!!


Another cheese face.  He really has a very cute little smile but I can never seen to catch it on camera because this is what he does as soon as he sees the camera come out.


Now this is a little closer to a real smile.


WESTON
This little one who is getting close to 3 1/2 has personality to spare!  As I have mentioned before he knows how to do excitement better than anyone I know.  He is tricky though and makes everyone believe that he is a perfect little angel.   I know better though!  No one can make me as mad as quickly as my Weston, but no one can melt my heart quite like he can either.  He even told me the other day that he loves me more than 4 wheelers and if you know Westy that is a LOT!!  I truly felt special:-)  He loves loves loves to play outdoors and now that I have allowed him to wear shorts and a short sleeved shirt some days, that is all he wants to wear.  It even snowed the other day and I told him he had to wear pants and a long sleeved shirt.  You would have thought I was torturing him making him put those things on!!




TYLER
Tyler is nearing 7 years and is almost done with kindergarten.  I can't believe how fast time has gone when I look at him and how big he is getting!  He has absolutely loved kindergarten although he says he doesn't learn anything.  However, he can read very well now and the other day we had a conversation about fiction and realism.  Really?  You learn nothing in school?  He continues to be my soft hearted son and can hardly wait for his little sister to be born.  Every week he makes me show him pictures in my pregnancy book about how she is growing and how big she is.  He has also become quite the little soccer player and has learned a ton this year about team work and the game.  He wants to be a scientist when he grows up, but he doesn't know what kind yet.  He soaks up everything that has to do with science, especially nature and bugs.  But he has a silly side too as you can see from these next 2 shots!



He has lost his front 2 teeth so now he thinks he should smile with his mouth closed.  Maybe someday this kid will learn how to smile normally for the camera, but until then, this is what we get!


I thank God for these three incredible blessings every day.  It is my honor to be their mom and I cant' wait to see the good things that God has planned for each one of them!

1 comment:

Wyodaho Cardons said...

They are so sweet! The sleeve issue with Weston reminds me of Chris. I can't believe how big and old Tyler is!