If you check my blog very often at all, you will have probably figured out by now that I am not very good at updating it! I don't do it for several months and then do a bunch of posts all at once. I am a binge blogger. I am not proud of it, but that is what I am so you will have to live with it! Every time I update, I think to myself that I will do better next time. I come up with blogs in my mind and then I never actually do them. Until I remember that some people like to see pictures of my kids and check my blog frequently hoping to see them. Then I feel guilty and try to catch up! Maybe this time it will change....and then again maybe not!
As for the big news, most of you probably know by now that we are expecting another baby! And the even bigger news, it is a baby GIRL!!! After I lost another baby last September, my third miscarriage, we really weren't sure we would or should try again. It was very stressful for me to try and I felt like I allowed that to become an idol in my life. So we prayed about it and before we knew it I was pregnant again! We were excited and nervous and all those other emotions that come with big news like that. And then last week we found out this baby is a girl! We really didn't expect it to be a girl! I guess after you have 3 of one kind you just think they will all be that sex. I had pretty much given up on my dreams of having a little girl to dress up and do her hair and do "girl" things with. Now don't get me wrong, I love my boys and I love doing "boy" things with them, but there is just something about moms and daughters that I have always desired in my life. While I would have been fine with a boy, I have to say that I am extremely excited to get to experience the world of little girls!! And a bit nervous too if I am honest:) It will be a whole new ball game, but one that I am thankful we have the chance to experience.
3 comments:
Congratulations! She will be very protected by all her big brothers!
Congrats! I am so sorry to hear you lost another baby, but thrilled you have a healthy GIRL on the way-- yippee!
Oh Debbie I am so thrilled for you! So glad you will be blessed with a little girl!
I did not know you had 3 miscarriages. I had two, early on, still it takes a big act of faith to trust God with trying again.
-Margo
Post a Comment