Over Spring Break we decided to take a trip to the Denver Aquarium. Tyler went once before Weston was born and he loved it and has always wanted to go back. We went with several other families from Laramie and we had a LOT of kids! We got to take my niece Sarah with us as well which was a special treat since she and her family moved soon after. I think the tiger was the biggest hit with the kids. They are swimming tigers and we got to watch them be trained which was pretty neat.
This is my van load getting out and just waiting for everyone else to be ready. They could hardly wait to get in the building!
Tyler and Weston with their best friends Cody and Kirby. Lucky for us, Cody and Kirby are also brothers so that makes it very easy for the friends to play together!
This is what Asher does now when you tell him to smile. And I can't get a normal looking picture of Tyler anymore. What a bunch of goofballs!
This is most of the kids that were with us. I think we are missing at least 3 from this picture.
My 4 posing for the camera. Or at least as best as I could get. Weston and Tyler were more worried about where everyone else was than looking at the camera!
Asher loved the fishies and would have sat there all day if I would have let him.
My big boy!
Tyler and Cody looking up into a tank.
Westy John!
Sweet Sarah Ann.
The little boys posing with the mermaid. Tyler was too busy petting the manta rays to sit with her.
By the end of the day I was completely exhausted from trying to keep track of 4 particular kids in a sea of other kids but it was totally worth it! That was all the boys could talk about for days!

No comments:
Post a Comment