I had quite the adventure finding Easter outfits for the boys this year. I wanted them all to match and I thought it should be a fairly easy thing to accomplish however, I found out that nothing is easy when you go shopping by yourself with three young children and forget the stroller! It was an experience that I will not soon forgot and will never repeat!! We are lucky that they all had something to wear. And actually they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. These two were easy since their clothes are in the same section.
And Tyler mostly matched them.....he looks so big compared to his little brothers!
My three handsome boys. I know I am a little biased, but they are going to be some handsome men (if they ever learn to smile normally!)!
Waiting for daddy at church and hanging out on the fence.
Asher felt horrible that day and was super fussy. We were lucky to get pictures at all and he was not having his paci taken away for the sake of memories! Two days later, I totally understood what he felt like that day as his lovely cold hit me harder than I have ever been hit with a cold! Not sure I did anything that day other than sit on the couch and feel sorry for myself. Thankfully Weston felt bad the same day I did, so we commiserated together:)
The best we got of me and the boys. They were obviously done taking pictures at this point.
The Ennist men.
Asher did take a nap and rally enough to hunt eggs. He loved it!
Weston was a pro egg hunter this year.
And he even helped out his little friend Sonya.
Tyler had to wait till the little boys found the easy ones before he was let out of the house to find the harder ones. Then he and Weston hid them for each other for about an hour afterwards. I love it when they play together like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment