Weston and Asher love to take baths. Asher especially will come running from wherever he happens to be when he hears someone say "bath" tugging on his clothes. They are both little fishes! Asher is happiest when his whole body is submerged and all that is sticking out is his little face. He will lay that way almost the entire time happy as can be!
And this one, well he is just ROTTEN!! How can anyone resist this face!
And since I was taking Asher's picture with just his face sticking out, Weston thought he would get in on the fun too!
This picture shows how Asher spent most of about two weeks while his canine teeth were coming in. This kid does NOT appreciate teething and he is sure to let everyone know just how much he despises it! He can look and act pretty sad when he wants to. The day the last one popped through was one of the happiest days of my life. Now I have my happy baby back and I couldn't be more thankful!! I am hoping we are going to have a teething break now, at least until those 2 year molars decide to come in!
2 comments:
Love the Asher ones, guess he isn't scared of water. Lane still won't lay down like that in the bath.
They are both so cute! Andrea won't lay down in the tub either and cries when I wash her hair. We need to do some serious swimming this summer!
Post a Comment