
So you would think that after all this time I would figure out how to put pictures on in the right order, but I have not, and since they take so long to upload, you will just have to look at them out of order. This is a picture of my sumo wrestler, Weston! He weighed in at 13# at 7 weeks of age! He is now pretty much in all 3-6 month clothes and his 1 diapers are getting a little tight. He continues to be a joy to have and usually only gets me up once at night. A mommy who gets enough sleep is a happy mommy indeed:-)

We were able to go up to my grandparents house this past week and help out my grandma, Muzzy. She feel on the ice and broke her arm 2 weeks ago and just had surgery this past Monday. Since I have experience in orthopedic nursing, I thought I should resurrect my skills and be of some use! She is one tough lady and has handled this like a pro! She didn't really need me, but it was great to be there for her and to spend some time on the farm as well. We fed cows with Grandpa and there is hardly anything I like more than that. As you can tell, it was a little too much excitement for my boys and they had to take a little rest after all the cow feeding!

Tyler loves the cows and he is not scared of them at all. He will get right out in the middle of them which makes his mom a little nervous. When they are getting their dinner, they are not watching out for a little boy dressed in bright yellow, though I don't know how anyone could miss him! But at the same time I am glad he likes them, maybe even as much as I do.

There are a ton of new babies there and I though this one was especially cute. A picture of innocence and energy!

This is Tyler and his new buddy, Milo. Actually his name is Butterscotch, but Tyler thinks he looks like Milo off of the movie "Milo and Otis" so that is what he calls him. Whenever Tyler was outside, he had Milo with him. It was so cute to see the cat following him wherever he went. I think Tyler would have brought him home, if only Sean weren't allergic!

Grandpa and Weston bonded while we were there. I have always had a tender spot in my heart for my grandpa, but to see him with my baby made me love him even more. What an awesome man of God and the best Grandpa in the world.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Your boys seem to love the farm life!
Of course the naked Weston picture is priceless :) - you will have to save that for his wedding day some day haha.
Very cute boys! I'm jealous of the visable grass, we still ahve about 3 feet to go!
By the look on "milo's" face I would say that he didn't like Tyler as much as tyler liked him!
Post a Comment