Yesterday as Tyler and I were sitting at the breakfast table eating our gourmet breakfast of cold cereal and looking at the Valentine's Day card his grandma sent him, I found out what he would like to when he grows up. The conversation went like this:
Tyler: "My grandma thinks I want to be a fireman when I grow up (the card was of a firetruck with a dog fireman driving), but I don't, I want to be a super hero!"
Me: (Hardly containing my laugh), "You do?"
Tyler: "Yes, like Spiderman, or Superman, you know? Those guys are super heroes like I want to be when I grow up."
Me: "OK Tyler, I guess we will see!"
End of conversation. Someday I will be mom to a super hero!
3 comments:
Yeah, I think we can all agree that being a fireman is a totally lame and boring job compared to a superhero!
That is so cute - I can just hear the sincerity in his voice too, so matter of fact. Well, here's to you Super Mom! : )
Sounds like Tyler and Hunter would get along great! Too bad we've moved so far away.
Post a Comment