
Here are some comparison pictures of Tyler and Weston. Above is Tyler in the hospital at 1 day old and below is Weston the day he got home also 1 day old.

The first three are of Weston and the following 3 are of Tyler at around a month. Weston is definately chubbier, but other than that, I think they are very similiar. What do you all think? Leave me a comment and let me know!
6 comments:
Wow, I knew they looked alike, but now I really think so. They both even had the "I'm trying really hard to focus on you" look. I can hardly believe how much bigger Weston is - both your boys are so cute!
Wow. They look very similar. Thanks for sharing the comparison pictures.
I can't beleive how similar they look! They are both adorable! I can't beleive how chubby Weston is getting! ;)
They do look alot alike, but the chubbiness of Weston makes him have a bit of a different look. Both super cute though!
They do look a lot alike :) - however, when you look at Tyler now, and both Westons and Tylers babypictures, I think you can tell which one is Tyler, and that Weston definatly is a different little boy! Does that make sense? Anyway - fun! Does Tyler think Weston looks like him?
I just asked him and he said, "what?" Then he just laughed and said, "no, he looks like Weston!" Very insightful little boy I have!
Post a Comment