Sunday, February 15, 2009

Green Dinosaurs

First, I just had to post a cute picture of Weston.

Tyler is on a soccer team for 3 and 4 year olds. Their team name is the "Green Dinosaurs" and they have green shirts. And it is chaos when they play, but they are so cute! They all (meaning both teams) just follow the ball around and try to kick it. Well some of them who understand a little of the concept of soccer try to kick the ball. The rest of them don't have any clue what they are doing out there, but they like to run, so they follow everyone else around. It is so cute to watch. Tyler loves it, and he is even getting somewhat of an idea what to do thanks to his daddy! He did so much better this week and kicked the ball quite a few times. He is very expressive with his arms and is constantly flailing them around while he is running and kicking.
Kick that ball!
Are you ready? He is quite concentrated on the ball!

Go Green Dinosaurs!

2 comments:

Travis & Alisa said...

How cute! I love watching little kids play sports! It is the best! I once helped coach 3 years old baseball...I think it was the most fun experience ever! Most of the time they were throwing dirt on the field or picking dandilions in the outfield, but they are so darn cute! ;)

The Ennists said...

Yeah, I am sure they would be doing the same thing if they were outside. But at least they don't have the chance of getting hit in the head by a baseball when they aren't paying attention:-)