
Where did this sweet little chubby boy come from? He continues to gain weight like crazy and weighed 11 1/2 pounds this morning on my scale. I think it weighs just a little heavier than the one at my doctor's office, but still, he is really packing on the ounces:-)

Check out this double chin!

And look at that adorable smile! He can really melt my heart with one of his smiles. Sometimes he really gets into it, but I haven't gotten a picture of one of those yet. I will keep trying, but for now, enjoy this sweet little one.
2 comments:
Hihi - he is growing well huh! That's good! Maybe he and Brooke keep a secret stash of food in their cribs for mid night snacking :)
Do you have any pictures from Tyler at that age for comparisons?
I do, but I am not sure how to get them from where they are to this blog. Maybe I will try to figure it out because I think it would be fun to see them together.
Post a Comment