And on that note, here are some cute pics of my two Spiderman boys all ready for bed and having a great time together! Gotta love the superheros!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Blessings
Life is full of blessings. Sometimes we get caught up in all the things we have going on around us and forget to notice the blessings we have, and other times, blessings overflow and we can't help but notice! Almost three years ago, I miscarried a baby and another soon after. That was a dark time, but it was also a time when I learned to count my blessings and give thanks to God even when I didn't feel like it. Today, three years later, my life is full and overflowing with blessings. Here is the first one. My firstborn, Tyler Sean Ennist. He is such an inquisitive and intuitive child. He is a smiler and laugher and has always brought me great joy. He is so smart and loving, even though he has an ornery streak! I see so much of myself in him it is amazing! He has been in my life 4 1/2 years and I have loved (almost) every minute of it!
This is another blessing. My second born child, Weston John Ennist. He is a joyful baby and almost always full of smiles. He is so much like his daddy it is not even funny! He is focused and really hates to be told he can't do something. He wants to be just like his big brother and will try anything Tyler does. Unfortunately, his littler body can't always do it, but he sure does try! I could not have asked for a better baby. He was definitely worth the wait!
And if I had a scanner, I would post a picture of our newest blessing who is scheduled to join our family on or around September 10, 2010. Since I don't, you will just have to imagine a beautiful little baby jumping around who is currently about 4.85 cm from crown to rump. Since I work with an ultrasound machine, I have had the unique opportunity to see our newest little one every couple of weeks! It has been so fun to watch him or her grow and change! I cannot tell you how happy we are to be expecting another or just how blessed we feel! God is so good and He gives us all things in His timing, not ours. That was a hard lesson to learn for me, but looking back, I would not change anything and I give Him all the glory for these beautiful blessings I have in my life today!
And on that note, here are some cute pics of my two Spiderman boys all ready for bed and having a great time together! Gotta love the superheros!
And on that note, here are some cute pics of my two Spiderman boys all ready for bed and having a great time together! Gotta love the superheros!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Amen!
I think though that you should refer to #3 as a she, not he...it's gonna be a girl! :)
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! #3 will will be an amazing addition to your wonderful family! I can't believe how big Tyler and Weston are!! YEAH!!!
PRAISE GOD! This is sooooo exciting!! I know how much you have desired to have a big family and it is so encouraging to see that desire of your heart being met- in His perfect timing like you said! :) Jon and I are so happy for you guys and will look forward to many more updates to come! :)
I agree with the Bryans comment-I'm rooting for a girl!! Isn't it funny how this generation of Watson/Thalken cousins, the boys far outnumber the girls & in your generation it was the opposite. I'm so happy for you & Sean. After experiencing a miscarriage(s), each baby is even more precious.
Congratulations, we are so excited for you!! What a blessing from God!!!
Congratulations again! Does your ultrasound power mean "WE" get to find out what you're having early!?!?
Katie, it could, however, we are thinking about not finding out at all... You know, the whole home birth thing wouldn't be as fun if you knew what you were having. Most people don't even have an ultrasound that deliver at home! So we will see. If I find out, you will know too!
YAY!!! I'm so excited you're expecting another baby. You are such great parents.
Post a Comment