Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wichita

I didn't have my camera out as much as I should have, but I still got some pretty good pictures of the wonderful time we had in Wichita with Angie and Nate and all their many children. They have this great place with 15 acres and a pond, so one of the things we had to do was to see if we could catch any fish. First, we had to get the worms which was easier said than done! We found a ton of worms, but most of them were just little things that wouldn't fit on a hook. But the kids sure did have fun digging in the mud!

Lane sat on the sidelines and cheered the worm diggers on!
Then it was time for the poles. These two were especially excited.

Tyler fishing.
And the catch!! He was not a very big fish, but he was the first catch in the pond so that made him pretty special! Adam and Angie were the official catchers, but Katie made sure everyone knew that it was her pole he was caught with!

On Saturday, it got pretty cold and snowed, so we spent the day indoors. Here is a massive cousin wrestling match! They are all in there but Lane who again stayed safe on the sidelines.

The bigger boys watching a movie.


And that is pretty much all I have. We had a great time and are looking forward to going back probably this summer.

No comments: