This last weekend we were able to head up to Thermopolis where we met the rest of the Ennists for a long weekend. We camped at this great little campsite that had it's own hot spring pool which was a hit with the kids! We also celebrated all the kids birthdays which all happen to fall between June 21st and July 30 with the exception of Weston who was born in January. The girls (and Weston) got to sleep in the camper and the boys spent the nights in the tent. A wonderful time was had by all and we hope to make this a yearly tradition! Here is the whole crew right before we left.

From left to right and front row first then back row: Bailey, Allie, KT, Tyler, Bob, Lil, Trey, Kelli, Sean, Debbie holding Weston.
Here are the grandkids mostly all looking at the camera.

The big boys playing with the birthday gifts. They never do grow up......

KT eating cake and ice cream.

Bailey and Tyler having a serious conversation over cake and ice cream.

Weston and KT playing with their bubble guns. They were quite the hit!

Grandma took pity on Weston and got him a few presents as well. He loves opening things!

Tyler with his Ironman button that actually attaches to his shirt.

Bailey looking bored while KT and Weston put candles on the cake.

All the birthday kids!

Tyler and Allie anticipating birthday cake!

Weston in the swimming pool. He must have gone up and down those stairs 30 times.

Tyler swimming.

Bailey.

Weston and Grandma.
This horse drawn carriage came by on Saturday morning and all the kids got to go for a ride thanks to Grandpa! They had a blast!

All the kids minus KT in the carriage.

Weston at the dinosaur museum. He was really into it!

Dinosaur.

The kids playing at the museum.

What a fun weekend! The only mishap was when I discovered mouse poop in my VAN! I was not pleased with this fact AT ALL and I almost refused to get into the wretched mouse infested vehicle. But after a small tantrum (believe me, I had to hold back a lot to make it only a small tantum), I did get into the van and drive into town. That night we set traps and didn't catch anything nor did we discover anymore mouse poop. I had to come to the conclusion that it was again safe to put my feet down on the floor and stop looking at the floor the whole time. That was definately an experience that I do not care to repeat!! Funny thing is the same thing happened to my mom the week before. Guess I shouldn't have made fun of her!!
1 comment:
First, I can't picture you throwing a tantrum, ever, so mouse poop must be a big deal.
Second, that Bailey sure has a nice farmer's tan :)
Miss you guys so much it hurts and thank you for updating your blog (I should do the same...)
Post a Comment