This is the first belly picture I have ever taken expect the day before Tyler was born. Only about 15 weeks to go! Time is flying, I can't wait to meet this little one who is so active inside of me!
ok, so you must be very lucky or something, becuase I look like a GIANT blimp and you still look super skinny! We should definately not compare pictures! ;) I am jeleous, I wish I looked as good as you do! :) It is hard to beleive the end is near! WOOHOO!!
You are tiny! I was a fatso by 25 weeks and my clothes were already getting too small. Not my regular clothes, mind you- my MATERNITY clothes! And you have those, so you know how big they are!!
4 comments:
ok, so you must be very lucky or something, becuase I look like a GIANT blimp and you still look super skinny! We should definately not compare pictures! ;) I am jeleous, I wish I looked as good as you do! :) It is hard to beleive the end is near! WOOHOO!!
How was the Walk for Life?
Yay! A belly pic!
Soon, soon I will post one too :)
You are tiny! I was a fatso by 25 weeks and my clothes were already getting too small. Not my regular clothes, mind you- my MATERNITY clothes! And you have those, so you know how big they are!!
You look great!
Post a Comment