Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been tagged

So I have never played this game before, but Kristen tagged me and I didn't have anything better to do, so here it is.......

Here's how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.

Joys
1. I love watching my husband play with our son
2. Being outdoors with my family
3. My church

Fears
1. That my children will not grow up to know the Lord
2. Birds flying around my head
3. Driving on icy roads

Obsessions
1. I always have an obcession with reading!
2. Keeping my house clean:-)
3. That is all I can think of right now

Surprising facts
1. The first time Sean asked me to marry him, I said "don't ask me this right now!"
2. It took him 2 years to ask me again!
3. I love to whistle, it makes me happy

There you have it! I tag Alisa and Lindsey.

1 comment:

Travis & Alisa said...

Thanks for tagging me pal! ;) I don't usually do those things, but what the heck! ;) I am just procrastinating other things anyways! ;)