Thursday, April 8, 2010

15 Months!


Weston went to his nurse practitioner yesterday for his 15 month check up. We all love our nurse practitioner! She is so good with kids which is a good thing since she works in a pediatric office. Anyway, Weston did great! Here are his stats:



  • Weight: 23 lbs 6 oz (33%)

  • Height: 32 inches (76%) What is funny about this is that he can still wear some 9 month pants and they are usually coupled with 18 month and even some 2T shirts. Poor thing has such short little legs:-)

  • Head Circumference: 18 1/4 inches (26%)

Developmentally he is ahead physically and though not behind, certainly not ahead in language skills. I think he lets his big brother do all the talking for him. I know that I shouldn't do this, but I compare him to Tyler at his age who said a ton of words and talked all the time (and still does)! I am sure he will talk in his own timing and I shouldn't try to hurry it! I remember when Tyler was little, people used to ask me how I got him to talk so well, and I used to think, how do you get the kid to STOP talking?

Then he had to get shots and he hardly cried. His brother on the other hand cried quite a bit when he found out he will have to get shots when he is 5. They will go back together for their 18 mo and 5 year visit. Should be interesting!

No comments: