Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our day

We woke up this morning to a lovely winter wonderland! It snowed all day yesterday and I think all night. There was at least a foot on the ground and there was a lot that melted in yesterday as well. Not really what most people think of spring, but here in Wyoming, it is not all that uncommon I guess. Since it was Saturday and we had nothing else planned, right after breakfast, we headed out into the snow! The boys dawned their snow clothes for hopefully the last time of the season!

Tyler is a natural in the snow! He has liked it ever since he was tiny and today was no exception! I am pretty sure that snowball hit me right after I took this picture!

Weston is not the biggest fan of the snow I have ever seen, but he was a trooper and had a good time anyway! He does however, love slides, so we made the pile of snow that came off the deck into a slide:-)

Sean made this rather large pile out in front for the purpose of digging a cave, but before the cave was dug, I made the boys pose on top of it. You can't really see just how big of a pile it is, but it was really tall!

Then it was time for the cave construction. Sean and Tyler worked pretty hard on this creation and it was impressive if I do say so myself! These are Sean's legs during construction. When it was finished, he could get his whole body in!
Tyler in the cave.

Tyler and Tucker in the cave. Tucker was NOT happy about going in there and as came out as soon as Sean snapped this picture.

Tyler could stretch out all the way from side to side!

Sarah even came over to join the fun! She was pretty excited about the cave!

Then it was time to come inside and have some lunch. Weston ate a good lunch and earned some pudding for dessert. He liked it very much!!
What a good day we have been having:-)

1 comment:

oncearunner said...

Oh my G'NESS Weston in his snowsuit I LOVE it!! And you're looking beautiful and glowing as always. Just be pregnant forever!!