Monday, August 30, 2010
Preschool
Last Tuesday, my little boy started preschool. We agonized over the decision of whether or not to send him to kindergarten this year since he is old enough. In the end, we decided that if we could give him an advantage, why not do so? So instead, we decided to send him to "New Life Christian Preschool." He was SOOOOO excited to go! He only goes two days a week, so when Tuesday morning came, he got up early and told me he was ready to go. I asked him if he thought he should have some breakfast and take a bath first, and he said, "No, they told me I would have a snack there, so I think I will just go." Needless to say, I made him eat his breakfast and take a bath, but then we headed out the door. This is him standing outside the building enduring his mom taking pictures before he could head inside!
And Weston wanted his picture taken too. Note the fact that he is still in his PJs. He is not what I would call an early riser:-) He did really good the whole day Tyler was gone, but he sure was excited when we came back at noon to pick Tyler up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, I am so glad Tyler is in preschool! I think it will be so good for him! Ryan starts Sept 14th and he CANNOT WAIT. He goes T,W,Th from 8:20-10:50; what's Tyler's schedule? I can't believe our boys will be in kindergarten at the same time. :) Miss you all!
Cute pics, and Nate thanks you for the new post :)!
Angie
Angie, it was just for him!! Kristen, Tyler goes from 8:30-12:00 on T, Th. He loves it and wishes he could go more often!
Post a Comment