At about 4 1/2 months I decided to try to feed Asher cereal. With the first two boys I did it on the day they were 4 months old, but Asher just didn't seem ready to me, so we waited for a while. He was pretty cute trying to eat it, but I am pretty sure he didn't get much in his stomach. He was not a fan of the cereal! He did open his mouth for the first bite.

He may not have liked it, but he was pretty cute anyway!

What is this stuff you are putting in my mouth?

Hummm, I think I would rather eat my fingers!

Yes, I am sure these taste much better than that rice cereal!

We waited a week and then tried again. He was still not a fan. A week after that, he finally ate it and now he eats cereal once a day. He is growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment