One of my favorite things to do before Christmas is to make cookies. Since I don't have any girls to help me with this task, I make the boys don their aprons and help me out. They don't seem to mind especially since they get to taste test the dough and pick out the cookie cutters they want to use. Also, this year the sprinkles were a big hit. It is now February and I am still getting a few little sprinkles when I clean the floor (just kidding, but there were seriously a lot on the floor)! Here is my oldest little cookie maker excited about the task!

And the middle one also pretty excited.

The boys and their creations. They really did a great job and all of us had a great time doing it and especially eating the cookies.

Close-up. You can't really appreciate just how many sprinkles were used from this pic!

We celebrated Christmas with just our family on Dec 24th right after we got up and before we headed up to my parent's house. They boys got their stockings and we opened gifts from each other. This was Asher's favorite place to be the whole time we had the tree up. He would lay under there looking at the lights and talking to the tree for hours! I never knew what great entertainment a Christmas tree could be!

Tyler and Weston opening presents.

Tucker even got one and amazingly enough he still hasn't chewed it up!

The boys with their stockings.

Tyler and Asher. Asher looks so much like Tyler did at that age.

We spent Christmas day with Angie and Nate and their kids as well as some other Watson family at my parent's house. We opened gifts in the morning from each other and then had the Watson gift exchange after we had a wonderful dinner of prime rib and too many sides to count! Asher loved all the attention he got and showed his cute little smile to the camera.

Westy was pretty excited about all his gifts!

He got a cool little dragon rocking chair from Grammy and Grandad. He loves to rock in it while I am rocking Asher in my chair.

Tyler demonstrating how to use to marshmallow guns we made for all our nieces and nephews. I am pretty sure the adults had more fun with the guns than the kids did:-)

Asher opening gifts.

Tyler with some of his presents. He loves tearing off the paper!

Weston and Lane.

On the day after Christmas, we got the whole Watson family together for pics at my parent's church. It was great to see everyone and the pics turned out great! But the kids couldn't wait to get outside after being made to smile for the camera so much. It was a warm day and they had a blast playing together. Weston and Adam. Now that is TROUBLE!!

Tyler, Sarah, Adam, Weston, and Colter coming up with some scheme and working together to get it accomplished.

A bunch of kids around my mom's kitchen table. I love it when we can all get together no matter how crowded it gets!

The three boys on their daddy's lap.

Daddy with his boys!
1 comment:
I'm playing ketchup today, Deb. lol So where are the family pics you were talking about? I'd love to see them.
Post a Comment