Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby face

I happen to think that this the sweetest little baby face in the world! I love to kiss those adorable cheeks and get that little mouth to smile like this. I love the way his baby soft hair feels on my cheeck. I love the sounds he makes and the way he curles his little body against mine while I nurse him. This baby can melt my heart in a single second.

He has the biggest, bluest eyes I have ever seen!

And he is the happiest baby in the world.

He also is getting pretty playful. This Corona Village balloon was particularily fun!


I thank God for the blessing he gave me when he gave us our little Asher. I couldn't ask for more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet and getting so big! I love the last balloon one! Miss you guys!

Sandy said...

He is so sweet! I keep thinking of him as a little baby in my mind, but wow is he getting big! Thanks for sharing!