Tuesday, July 17, 2012

28 Weeks

I am actually 29 1/2 half weeks now, but I wanted to document my growth so here is the 28 week picture.  I can hardly believe I'm in my 3rd trimester already and this little girl will be here before I know it!  The pregnancy is going well and I am feeling well which is a huge blessing.  I do feel huge this time around, but I get comments all the time about how small I am.  I guess everyone has a different perspective:-)  Not quite sure how my stomach will stretch for another 10 weeks, but I guess it will have to!  We are getting excited to meet this little one, but there is still so much to be done before her arrival.  I'm so glad God gives us 9 months to get ready!


1 comment:

Sandy C said...

You look gorgeous! So glad you are feeling better this time around. Maybe your body likes girls better? Hope you are having a great summer!
love, sandy