Tyler has fallen in love with fishing. I mean really fallen in love, like that is all he can think about sometimes! I think if he could he would fish all day every day. But unfortunately life is about more than fishing. However, once in a while, especially when there is something special, say a 7th birthday, we do get to go fishing! This trip was one such occasion. He got a new pole and tackle box for his birthday so it is only natural that he got to try them out. It was a beautiful afternoon and we headed out to Huck Finn Pond to see what we could catch. Even Asher got in on the fun of fishing! At least he liked to carry the tackle box.
The birthday boy with his new pole and the tackle box that hooks onto it.
Daddy trying to help Tyler and watch Tucker at the same time. It is not the easiest job in the world!
Beautiful sunset over LaPrele park.
The mighty fisherman!
Since Tyler got a new pole, Weston can now have the Spiderman pole! He was pretty excited about it and he was much more patient with fishing now that he has his own pole that he can cast himself.
Trying my hand at scenery again. I really like my new camera!
Finally, the pole is ready and now we can get down to business!
Dad! Did you see how far I throwed it out that time all by myself???
When you are just starting, you can always use a bit of good brotherly advice and help.
Though he doesn't really have much interest in fishing, he did enjoy walking around the pond and pointing at all the birds flying around.
Happy Birthday Tyler! I am sure there will be many more fishing trips to come with you!
1 comment:
Wow, love the sunset picutes, make sure to bring your camera to check out~!
Post a Comment