Yeah still clear back in May, but I thought these pics were good enough to share with all 2 of you who read this blog:) We visited Kyle and Stacy Berger's ranch again and this time the boys got to ride. Both 4 wheelers and horses! They had a blast and I got some pretty cute pics!
Pretty sure there is nothing he loves more than riding on 4 wheelers! He doesn't even care whether or not they are moving, he just loves to sit on them!
Tyler, the horseman.
All the other kids waiting for their turn on the horse. They weren't really as patient as they appear to be in this pic.
Asher didn't want to get up there, but once he did, he had a blast! It helped that the first time he got to ride with his big brother.
Weston is a natural.
Another big smile from the littlest Ennist man. We pretty much rode till dark and they would have done it longer if there were more hours in the day!
1 comment:
I love Asher's smile! Ang
Post a Comment