It is so fun to have Tyler's birthday so close to the 4th of July! Every year we have his party on the 4th and everyone is off work so it is easy to get together. And Laramie has a great celebration in the park called "Freedom Has a Birthday" so we go hang out there in the morning then party in the afternoon. Tyler got to have his best buddy Cody spend the night and Sean took them all out really early in the morning with the rubber raft for a fishing trip. They didn't catch any fish, but they had a great time and Tyler caught a crawdad with his bare hands! I heard about that adventure several thousands of times:)! Meanwhile, Weston, Asher, and I met up with some friends at the park. The big boys joined us later. Weston got a spider painted on his cheek.....
and Asher jumped his little heart out in the bouncy house. He was in there all by himself with much bigger kids and when they jumped he was thrown all over the place, but he didn't care! He can be quite the tough little man when he decides he wants to be!
Tyler and Cody stood in line for about an hour to get their faces painted. I am not quite sure what they were, but they thought they looked pretty cool so I was good with it. Tyler looks a bit like he is just badly sunburned...
All the kids playing with the poor pool that had a hole in it. It was good for filling water guns though!
The grill master making us some wonderful hamburgers and hotdogs and lookin good while doing it!
The birthday boy!!
Asher loves his little chair.
Cody getting a push on the tire swing.
Asher eating hot dogs and making sure the flies stay off baby Carsyn. He was pretty protective of her, maybe that is a sign of how he will be with his own little sister! One can always hope at least:)
Cody, Tyler, and Ethan. I am pretty sure they all have their eyes closed.
Kirby and Weston. Double trouble for sure!
The goofball with his Iron Man cake. He was convinced he wanted Iron Man but I couldn't find an Iron Man cake pan anywhere. And he didn't want a sheet cake with Iron Man stuff on it. No that wouldn't do. So I made an Iron Man cake out of the Spiderman cake pan. Worked pretty well. He was pleased and I didn't have to buy any more pans!
And this was the most normal smile I got of him with his cake. At least it is a slight improvement over the first one!
Double trouble again. Eating cake and homemade ice cream which in my opinion is the best dessert EVER!
Present time! Thank you so much everyone for the gifts! He was spoiled.
A dirty little face after a fun filled day!
Love this little smile!
Oh! Tyler, you forgot a gift! Better open this one too!
Tyler, I cannot believe that you are already 7 years old! You have grown so much since the day you were born, in every way. You have become a fun loving kid with a huge heart. You are so smart and have questions about everything because you want to know how everything works. You certainly keep me on my toes (and I'm sure thankful for the internet so I can look up all the answers to your many questions!). You have a great heart and you love God which makes me more happy than all your other many accomplishments. Keep loving God and you won't go wrong. I know that He has some amazing adventures in store for you! Happy Birthday son!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love the cake, it turned out great.
Post a Comment