We have this great little pond in a park not far from our house that has a fishing pond in it. They stock it every year, so usually it is not too hard to catch fish there. Sean loves fishing and Tyler must have inherited that love from his daddy. He is always asking to fish. And he has a cool Spiderman pole. What could be better?



Daddy and Weston watching Tyler. I love how Westy likes to copy his dad....

and his big brother! I am not sure what he will do when Tyler is in school next year. That kid LOVES his big brother!

Weston gave it a try too, but he does not have the patience for fishing yet. Maybe someday, but right now he would rather run around and play.

No fish were caught that day, but it was a good time none the less. I am sure there will be many more fishing blogs in my future and I might even have to learn to put a worm on the hook!
No comments:
Post a Comment