Thursday, June 30, 2011
Preschool Graduation
Tyler officially graduated from preschool on May 27. It was a bittersweet moment for this mom. I am so very proud of the little man he is, but sometimes I just wish he would stay a little boy forever. Next year he will be going to kindergarten. He is completely ready and more than a little excited, but that means that he is growing up. I will miss his sweet little face and the joy he brings to my day. I know he won't be gone all the time, but I am so used to having him around. There will be a void in this house when he is gone 8 hours a day, but I guess that will just teach me to appreciate him all the more when he is home. I love you Tyler and I am so proud of you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment