Tyler had 2 programs this year, one at his school and one at church. He did great in both of them! Here he is all dressed up and ready to head out to his school program. He looks so old with a tie!

I told him to stand by the tree for a pic and this is what I got!! He said, "why do my brothers want to do everything I do?" I had to have him go to the other side of the tree to get away from them for the first
picture:)

He had a part of a
wiseman in his church program which is why he looks different from everyone else in the stands. He did a really good job even though he told me he was nervous before the program and was afraid he would forget when to go over to the manger scene.

The very serious
wiseman.

Concentrating on singing. I love watching him grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment