Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Tree Hunting
I know I am hopelessly behind and this was over 2 months ago, but I like to remember our lives and since I am even worse at scrapbooking than I am at keeping up this blog, I am going to try to catch up. So we start with Christmas tree hunting! It was a very cold day when this group headed up to the mountains. I think the thermometer said 10 degrees BELOW 0 when we got out! But since we all live in Wyoming, we had plenty of clothes and stayed warm hiking up the hills. This is our group all ready to go!
We had to get 3 trees again this year so it took alot of hiking, but the big boys did pretty good. I did end up carrying Weston quite a bit since the snow was deep, but Tyler is now big enough to do it all on his own.
Sean, being the macho man that he is, carried Asher in the backpack and also cut down the 3 trees! Asher was not a fan of tree hunting. He did good for the first bit but then I think he got cold and he was done. He cried a lot, poor little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you ever wanna delete a pic again - Just put the cursor below the picture you want to delete, and hit backspace till it disappears. Thats how i do it, anyways! :)
Wow. that is COLD to be tree-hunting! :)
Thanks Kay! I hope you are doing well!
Love that picture of Asher driving!
Post a Comment