He is so super excited about being old enough to play soccer this year! And he loved these new shin gaurds and soccer socks. Again, just like his big brother:) Look at those knees!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Weston's 3rd Birthday!!
My middle one is now 3 years old!!! He was so super excited. This one knows how to do excitement better than anyone I know! Enthusiam comes out of his every pore and it is infectious! It was a fun filled day. We were at my parent's house so Sean could help his dad with Tom and Jo's new house basement. So Weston, Asher, and I hung out at the house, fed the cows, and made a cake for the party we had the next day. Weston learned how to hold up 3 fingers which was a challenge.
And here is that famous infectious smile:) Love that face!
This is the concrete truck that filled the walls of the basement. It was pretty fun to watch and Sean learned how to do it which he enjoyed.
While Weston, Asher, and I fed the cows, Tyler stayed and learned about construction with his dad, grandpa, and grandad. He got to take the day off school and told me later that he learned more that day than he did at school. He was probably right! Before we headed out to the cows, the boys each took a turn at sitting in the tractor tires. Pretty cute.

What better thing for a little boy to do than get to ride the 4 wheeler with his brothers? As I'm typing this he is sitting next to me saying, "Oh yeah baby, I'm riding the 4 wheeler!"
The party came the next day. Lightening McQueen got to be the cake. Weston likes race cars too. I decorated the cake while he was taking a nap and he was impressed when he woke up!
Still excited about being the center of attention.
Time for presents and this time they are ALL his!
Working the remote control pickup. He was pretty excited about that becuase his brother got one for Christmas that he didn't get to play with much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Weston! Love your beautiful eyes, handsome smile and chubby knees above your shin guards :) That cake is amazing, Debbie! Thanks for posting so many updates-- I've been missing you all and love reading about what you've been up to.
Post a Comment